On November 28, we’re joining the national day of generosity, #GivingTuesday. It’s a day when you can make a big impact on Tri Cycle Farms and your neighbors and friends who experience food insecurity every day.
With your help we’re raising $50,000 to expand our Food Recovery and Distribution Hub, and acquire a sorely needed farm truck and refrigerated trailer. These actions will enable us to provide food to a larger number of people immediately, as well as expand operations on the Farm.
How can you be part of it? Here are a few simple steps:
- Make a gift on #GivingTuesday
- Join us at the Farm or on Facebook Live for our first Food Recovery Day with St. James Baptist Church!
- Get the word out on social media using #GivingTuesday and #TriCycleFarms
- Post an UNselfie* while holding up a card telling why you give to Tri Cycle Farms
- Do something kind for another person
Tri Cycle Farms is a nonprofit that depends on support from individuals like you to deliver our mission to end food waste and feed those who are hungry. We appreciate your generosity!
*UNselfies are pictures posted of yourself while committing generosity or an unselfish act