To learn about sponsoring or tabling events, contact the event coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Holiday Market and Open House
November 9 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tri Cycle Farms is excited to invite local artisans to participate in our Holiday Market and Open House on Saturday, November 9th from 10am-2pm. This event is a wonderful way for us to engage the community and raise funds for our organization as we help support local artists. Join us!
The market will be held in the Fellowship Hall of Trinity United Methodist Church, just across the street from our site.
Trinity street address: 1021 W Sycamore St. Fayetteville , AR 72703
Parking for vendors and guests is located at Trinity United Methodist Church.
8 vendor spaces are available for local artists to sell their hand-crafted pieces. Please see below for the vendor application. Vendor applications will be available until October 21st.
- Application deadline October 21th
- $25 booth fee paid by October 25th
- 20% of total sales to be paid to Tri Cycle Farms, via cash or check at the end of the event
***Applications submitted though the Tri Cycle Farms website are subject to approval by Tri Cycle Farms. Approved vendors will be emailed by October 25 and will be given instructions on how to pay the $25 booth fee***
- 8 outdoor vendor spots available
- Internet connection available
- Tables and all materials provided by artist
- Set-up must be completed by 9:30am on November 9th
- Breakdown and vacate parking by 3:30pm
- Vendor parking in gravel lot at Trinity Church
- Light snacks and drinks provided
- Facebook event will be created by Tri Cycle Farms